EEE :: Academics
Credit Hour and Duration
Minimum 160 credit hours ( Duration 4 years approximately) for regular students.
For admission to the courses leading to the B. Sc. in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Program, an applicant must have the following criteria:
- Combined GPA of 5.0 in S.S.C and H.S.C with minimum 2.5 in each or total GPA of 6.00 with minimum GPA of 2.00 either in S.S.C or in H.S.C.
- GCE O-Level in minimum 5 subjects with a GPA 2.50 and GCE A-Level in 2 subjects with a minimum GPA 2.00
- International Baccalaureate or U. S. High School Diploma
- Other 12 years equivalent degree (must have the equivalence certificate from Ministry of Education)
- Engineering Students must have Math and Physics in their H.S.C. with at least B grade.
University Grant Commission (UGC), the highest regulatory body of the Universities of Bangladesh. It is also responsible to maintain and ensure the quality of higher education. For this purpose, the UGC has prescribed a uniform grading system for the universities to follow. World University of Bangladesh follows the grading system recommended by UGC.
|Less than 40||0.00||F|